Phone Number: 087 2773351
Tips for Brides
As I have been working with brides since 2008 I have picked up a few tips for brides-to-be on their wedding day.
- Your skin care regime should be started at least 6 months before your wedding day. Cleanse, tone and moisturise every morning and night. Never go to bed with your makeup on. Exfoliate once a week. Drink lots of water and get lots of sleep.
- The big secret to looking beautiful on your wedding day is to keep it simple. You want to look like yourself, only better.
- Before you attend your trial appointment with your makeup artist, look through magazines and websites to see if there are any makeup looks that you like.
- Bring pictures of makeup looks that you like, and it can be recreated.
- During your trial, different eye makeup looks can be applied, especially to those who don’t normally wear makeup and don’t have a good idea of what they might like.
- Foundation will be matched to your skin tone. I would suggest getting a trial of your tan done before the makeup trial so that foundation can be matched up to your tan. You will then have a clear picture of what you will look like on the day of the wedding. If you are getting your fake tan applied two days before the wedding then, if possible, get your trial fake tan done two days before the makeup trial.
- Don’t go too dark with the fake tan. You will look bronzed in the photos but everyone else will look very pale in comparison.
- Aim to be ready an hour before you have to leave because the last few hours absolutely fly for brides before they leave the house. It is amazing how much time it takes to get dressed, especially if dresses have to be tied up.
- Finally I would say to brides to delegate any little jobs that have to be done. You don’t need to be running around on the morning of your wedding. It is a very important day for you, so relax and enjoy every single minute of it.